2009年1月11日 星期日

詠心在多倫多圖書館與其他小朋友的集體創作

Our poems by Hao Li, Yung-Hsin Lee, Yulina Zhao

BUSY, BUSY DAY
The city is busy,
Lots of cars, lots of peopleA busy, busy day
Streetcars,buses,subways
Red light, green light red light, green light.
Walking, running
Going to school, going to work

WINDY, WINDY, WINDY
It's Fall, The leaves turn yellow, brown and red.
When I walk in the leaves, the crunching noise
sounds like munching on potato chips.
The wind blows me away just like the wind that blows
through the subway tunnel.
I throw my scarf to my Mom and my Mom catches one end
and pulls me back.
Windy, windy, windy.

THE SCARY NIGHT
Halloween is full of ghosts,
Orange and black,
On Halloween everyone wears costumes at night,
Trick or treat,
Candies to eat,
Ghosts say whooo...

ALL THE THINGS I LIKE
I love schoolI like swimmingI like the playground
and the music and the teachers.
I love to playI like ice-cream
I like cakeI like to draw
I like to colourI like to watch T.V.
I like to do math
I like to read storybooks.

沒有留言: